Featured Post

Thursday, January 19, 2012

More titillating bath and body products from EdenFantasys...


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

EdenFantasys has been adding a bunch of tempting new products to their beauty and body products in addition to their fantastic selection of sex toys!  I am completely drooling over the Terme Trio Hair Care Set, pictured above. I even love the hat box style packaging! 

Anyone who knows me knows I am a bit of a lipbalm/lip gloss addict. I am so excited about some of the new lipbalms available at EdenFantasys. Let me point a few of the more interesting ones out for you:





Valentine's Day is coming up, and it's never to early to start thinking about gifts for your significant other. A massage certificate is nice, but giving them a massage is even better! EdenFantasys has you covered, with massage oils, massage candles, massage tools and even massage instruction (DVD and books)!

And if you are on the fence about what to purchase, there is always gift certificates! Make it extra romantic by telling them you want to shop with them! 

No comments: