Featured Post

Sunday, September 19, 2010

While I am still enamored of my Kindle...

Don't think I have given up printed books compeletly.. I just wanted to show my latest stats from Paperback Swap!

I have mailed out 308 books, I have received 350 books, and have saved $1,570.50 (based on an average cost of $4.50 for a used book, and some of the books I have received were worth MUCH more then that!)

How do you get started, you may be asking? Just post 10 books that you have hanging around ready to pass on to someone else, and you'll get 2 credits to pick out your first two books! Then you'll get one credit per book that you send out to another member. Paperback Swap makes it as easy as possible with printable mailing labels! You just pay for postage (which is way cheaper then buying new books!)Ready to get started? Click on the banner below!

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.



No comments: