Featured Post

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My birthday present arrived early!

So thus year my mom got me a Kindle for my birthday, and amidst all the craziness with medical testing, it came in today!! Dh ever the sweetheart unpacked it an started it charging while I slept off the effects of sedation :)




Here it is in it's black leather cover.




Side by side with a paperback book, it's slightly larger but thinner.



Open with a page of a book loaded..

Let me just say, I adore my new toy!! I've used the
iPhone app for sometime but this is way better! It's lightweight, slightly heavier then a paperback book but lighter then a hardback. Books load in seconds and it carries 1,000's at a time.. It's like my own library that I can carry with me :)

I do need to buy a new purse, as most of mine were purchased based on holding a paperback. LOL!


-- Posted From My iPhone

No comments: