Featured Post

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday's Ta Da List..

Which includes parts of Saturday and even part of Monday morning, LOL!!


  • Picked up living room, put away toys, reshelved books, and moved small bookshelf to playroom
  • Picked up dining room, cleaned off desks and dining room table
  • Swepted and mopped kitchen and dining room
  • Loaded and ran dishwasher, rinsed and stacked dishes that didn't fit
  • Cleaned bathroom
  • Cleaned off counters, and wiped them down
  • Cooked all meals!! Lunch on Sunday was Rachel Ray Monkey French Toast , Dinner was Ham and Scalloped Potatoes, Lunch on Monday is Green Rice :)
  • Sorted out magazines, and got rid of ones I was finished with

I think that is everything. My parents are coming today, so I wanted the house to be presentable ;) LOL! Not to bad, considering I had a doozy of a headache yesterday. When I was mopping, it was just about unbearable. Lucky for me I have a high tolerance for pain!

No comments: