Featured Post

Monday, December 27, 2004

Three Things..

I have seen this in a few blogs, thought I would borrow it :)

Three names you go by:
1. Beckie
2. Momma
3. Honey

Three screen names you have (or have had):
1. Spookygirl
2. caspookygirl
3. beckie_s

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I am gregarous (I like that word ;) )
2. I can bake.
3. I'm extroverted.

Three things you dislike about yourself:
1. I'm a creature of habit.
2. I have a hard time getting motivated.
3. I procratinate.

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Native American
2. French
3. Irish

Three things that scare you:
1. Spiders
2. Driving at night
3. Heights

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. A shower
2. My Contacts
3. Coffee

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Tye Died Bravado Bra
2. Black Pants
3. Red Shirt

Three of your favorite bands/artists (of all time):
1. Duran Duran
2. Marilyn Manson
3. David Bowie

Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. 1985 ~ Bowling for Soup
2. House Party ~ Dan Zane
3. Tainted Love ~ Marilyn Manson

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Hypnobirthing
2. Driving a minivan (LOL!!)
3. Keeping my organizational system working for more then a few months

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Friendship
2. Humor
3. Happiness

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Butt
3. Hands

Three things you just can’t do:
1. Knit
2. Cook steak
3. Grow my hair out

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Computer
2. Reading
3. Scrapbooking

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Take a nap
2. Take a nap
3. Take a nap

Three careers you’re considering:
1. Lactation Educator
2. Postpartum Doula
3. ??

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Florida
3. England

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Take a cruise
2. Finish my children's scrapbooks
3. Write a book

No comments: