Featured Post

Monday, December 27, 2004

A test question...

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then put your answer in the comments on this page. This is not a trick question. All the
information you need is provided in the sentences below. No one I know has gotten it right, including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer).

I'll post the answer later on....


1 comment:

Ms. Doe said...

I never get these right....but here's my guess. She wanted to see the guy again, and figured that he must have known her mom, and probably knew her sister. Must have been a friend of the family, or pastor who performed the funeral. So she killed her sister hoping to see him again at her funeral.

I may not be right, but it makes sense?!