Featured Post

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Scary Tiffiny ;)

Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list, unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

2 comments:

Jessica....lucky mom to Logan said...

Thats freakin hilarious!! I didn't get it at all! Wow Tiffiny, I look at you in a different light now! LOL

Ms. Doe said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I'm not sure whether I should be happy I got that one right or not! :)That is soooo funny. I really am a normal person.....or am I! :)