Featured Post

Annual Halloween Post (#1)

Every year at this time, I climb on my soapbox like Andy Rooney on a bender, and rant and rave about how people are ruining my favorite ...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

If you have an Xbox Kinect and kids

Then you should be playing in the Kinect Labs! So far there are only a few games, but so far they have all been hits with the kids. Here is a video of them playing Air Band..

YouTube Video


Notice it's actually them, not their avatars. Plus they can choose types of music and which instruments to play! I total recommend it for fun active play..


-- Posted From Wherever I May Be in Time and Space

2 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Cute!!!

april shawhan said...

Awesome! weve been playing with this too! --> also, have you checked out the indie/educational games on live?? weve bought a couple of them (cheaply) and used them for homeschool.. my fav one is Air Forte, even i play it.. it has parts of speech, geography, and math facts :)
--->april, from Differently Schooled