Featured Post

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Duran Duran Unstaged..

Can I just say, WOW! I mean, come on, how fair is it that EVERY member of Duran Duran has managed to age better then me? I mean I can accept one or two of them, but really, all of them?

I just finished watching Duran Duran Unstaged, directed by David Lynch. It was a live concert in LA broadcast on Youtube/Vevo. Between the awesome playing of the band, the interesting visuals of David Lynch, and the interaction from Duranies all over the world on Twitter, I have to say, this was one of the most awesome Duran Duran events I have ever experienced, with out actually being in the same room with them!

The set list was a great mix of their new music, and their classics. Their new album, All You Need Is Now, was released yesterday, and what I have heard, it is as good if not better then Rio. I adore "Blame the Machines" and "Leave a Light On" as well as the title track. Duran Duran has managed to not only age well, but to actually get better with age. Simon's voice is still as strong as the first time I saw them live.

Now I don't know if they will repost the entire concert, goodness I hope they do, or better yet release it on DVD or iTunes! If they do post it, it should be at Duran Duran Vevo check there in the coming days to see if it drops :) If it does become available, I recommend that all Duranies see it. Here are a few videos to get you by until then ;)











No comments: