Featured Post

Annual Halloween Post (#1)

Every year at this time, I climb on my soapbox like Andy Rooney on a bender, and rant and rave about how people are ruining my favorite ...

Sunday, January 03, 2010

On the 3rd day of 2010...

In my continuing effort to get 2010 off to a good start, I am resolved to get some laundry done today. DH did the dishes, he's such a sweetie!! I slept till noon, which is my favorite time to get up ;) I did some picking up, to keep the clutter to a minimum, and started a shopping list for Michael's Arts and Crafts, as I am going to be on that side of town later on. I still need to clean up the couches, and prep Danielle's school work for tomorrow.

I am also still working on my Goddess Workbook, I have all my pages cut out and ready to go into my new journal (yes, yes I KNOW I could just print them out, but I have to make things more difficult dontcha know).

But first, I am loading the kids up, along with our friends Angela, Shraddha, Tiffiny, Seren, Baby J, and Brooke, and headed out to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :)


1 comment:

Spooky said...

What is a goddess Workbook? Sounds fun!