Featured Post

Sunday, January 03, 2010

On the 3rd day of 2010...

In my continuing effort to get 2010 off to a good start, I am resolved to get some laundry done today. DH did the dishes, he's such a sweetie!! I slept till noon, which is my favorite time to get up ;) I did some picking up, to keep the clutter to a minimum, and started a shopping list for Michael's Arts and Crafts, as I am going to be on that side of town later on. I still need to clean up the couches, and prep Danielle's school work for tomorrow.

I am also still working on my Goddess Workbook, I have all my pages cut out and ready to go into my new journal (yes, yes I KNOW I could just print them out, but I have to make things more difficult dontcha know).

But first, I am loading the kids up, along with our friends Angela, Shraddha, Tiffiny, Seren, Baby J, and Brooke, and headed out to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs :)


1 comment:

Spookygirl said...

What is a goddess Workbook? Sounds fun!