Featured Post

Friday, January 01, 2010



I have been reading Goddess Leonie blog, drooling over her art work, and contemplating her e-courses for a while now. I have her How to be a Goddess print posted on my calendar near my workspace. I just LOVE her use of color and her thinking and just wish I could grow up to be like her!

So imagine how pleased I was when I saw the 2010: Creating My Goddess Year workbook & planner! It's beautifully made, and has some great work and planning for the new year. I have my copy, and can't wait to get it printed out and started (I just got new color ink!) And if any of my readers want to join me in creating a wonderful 2010, feel free to click on the pic above, or the link over there > and get your own copy. Leave me a comment below with a linky to your blog or twitter, and I'll follow your journey too!

In the interest of disclosure, I am a Goddess Ambassador, and I make a few bucks for each one sold :)

No comments: