Featured Post

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I hate shopping for clothes...

If you don't want to read about shopping for bras, kindly move on now...

I really do hate shopping for clothes, jeans, shirts anything really. But especially bras. My mom has dragged me to the store a few times and I have gotten professionally fitted a couple of times, but honestly I think that the size they proclaim me to be is only that size on that day in that store. I could walk across the mall get refitted (professionally) and have it be different! So the only true way to know if a bra fits is to try it on, and on, and on, and on...

Even on the best of days, when I really, really want some new clothes, I can only motivate myself to try on one or two things, so bra shopping is a special kind of torture, that is put off until I have no choice but to go shopping or go natural.

I am getting to that point. Anyone have any good suggestions for making bra shopping less painful?



No comments: