Featured Post

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I remember playing Uno by candlelight..

I think most families have a family game, Scrabble champs, or Yahtzee enthusiasts, and growing up we were no different, we were an Uno family. We played at dinner parties, when friends came to visit, or just whenever! One time we even played during a power outage, by candlelight. Let me tell you, it's tough to tell green from blue by candlelight! LOL! I LOVED to play Uno, and Cut Throat Uno was always the best way to play. My brother and I used to play each other rather often.

One of the best things about being a mom, was teaching my little ones to play Uno too. Michael, my 17 year old has been playing for years, with a good deal of skill and strategy, and a game with him really makes you think. Danielle, she is still learning the way the game works, so she lacks strategy, but I know it will come in time. And Jack, well he still holds his cards for mommy to see and help him pick what to play, and often plays more then one card at a time, LOL! But that's okay, cause I know that soon enough, they will be skilled players too!

This post brought to you by Time To Play Magazine :)


No comments: