Featured Post

Monday, May 19, 2008

When was the last time you made Rice Krispies Treats?

I was recently asked to review ChildhoodisCalling.com a website devoted to childhood fun and Kellogg's Rice Krispies!

I have to admit, I recently made Rice Krispies treats with the new ChocoNilla Rice Krispies, Yes, ladies and gentleman, this is chocolate AND vanilla Rice Krispies in one box! YUM! And as I am playing on the Childhood is Calling site, I found treats made with Rice Krispies with Real Strawberries!! I will have to try that next!

This site also contains some great online games for the kids, such as Balancing Act which are lots of fun, and off line ideas for crafts and activities for you and your child.

The BEST part of the site?? Music from Ralph's World!! I LOVE Ralph's World :) Check it out and rock along with your kids!

No comments: