This is a HUGE family favorite!
1/2 lb ziti pasta
16 ounces ricotta cheese
3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
3 cups spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Boil ziti, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
3. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
4. Spray a 13x9 pan with Pam.
5. Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce.
6. Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce.
7. Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti.
8. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
9. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.