So, unless something is super time sensitive, I am not going to have a to do list anymore, but on occasion will post a Ta Da List.
What is a Ta Da list?
TA DA! Look at what I got accomplished today!! Pat myself on the back, instead of stressing about what I didn't do, I can congratulate myself on what I did do!
Without further adu, today I :
- Washed, Dried, Folded and Put away three loads of laundry
- Sorted my kids dressers and set aside two garbage bags of clothes for the LLL yard sale
- Cleaned off my kitchen counters
- Loaded and ran my dishwasher
- Took out all my trash, and washed the garbage can
- Swish and Swiped my bathroom, and swept up after the cat Bleh
- Rolled enough cat hair off my couch to make another cat!
- Finally got Danielle excited about the concept of the House Fairy I signed up a month ago, she's watched the videos a bunch of times, but never expressed an interest until today. It was the video about the House Fairy visiting Shrek, Fiona and the triplets that got her hooked, LOL!!
- Printed play money and set up a system for Danielle to be able to save her responsibilty chart $$ for larger items (and no she doesn't get a consultants discounts on the books she wants from UBAH :) )
- And, I actually went and took a nap when Dean came home and asked if I wanted to. Normally I would have said no, and then spent the whole night exhausted, and unhappy. Now I have had a nice nap, and feel much better!
So, keep an eye out for more Ta Da lists from me ;) And check out the House Fairy if you are looking for ways to motivate your little one to clean up their rooms! It's SUPER cute, but you have to be a family that believes in Santa Claus....