Featured Post

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well, I went into my normal weekly OB appointment today. After studying the ultrasound from yesterday, and poking and prodding my tummy, and taking his own measurements, he looked me straight in the eye and said "Do you want an induction or a c-section?"

Yep, I guess this guy is not getting any smaller, so my dr wants him out before he gets too much bigger. So, we are scheduling an induction for Thursday if the hospital can find room for me. I guess they are pretty busy this time of year LOL!

But, he also mention that he is concerned that Jack isn't coming down farther, and that if it even vaguely looks like he's having trouble, he wants to go for the c-section. He will give me a chance, and with my doula I am sure I can get this boy down, but he's not convienced that Jack's shoulders are going to allow him to come down for a vaginal birth

So, pray movin' on down thoughts for me, and as soon as I have a set day and time I'll let ya'll know

No comments: