Featured Post

Thursday, August 25, 2005

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: RMT
2. Nicknames: Beckster
3. Place of Birth: Concord, CA
4. Favorite food: Ice Cream
5. Ever been to Africa: Nope, never been outside the US, not even to Mexico or Canada
6. Love someone so much it hurts: Yes.
7. Been in a car accident: Several, and none my fault
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Real bacon bits
9. Favorite day of the week: Tuesday
10. Favorite restaurant: California Pizza Kitchen is good :) Red Lobster, Baja Fresh, though my pregnant tummy doesn't like it much, LOL!
11. Favorite sport to watch: None. I used to go to baseball games with my parents, I would bring a book and work on my tan
12. Favorite drink for summer: Sweet Tea
13. Favorite ice cream: Wow, that's a hard one. I had some great ones at the Ice Cream Zoofari. I guess Red Hot Cinnamon from Cold Stone Creamery, though they only had it one month...
14. Disney or Warner Bros.: Disney!!
15. Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Bell, or Sonic
16. What Color is your bedroom carpet: Brown
17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Zero, passed on my 16th birthday, first try!
18. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: Jessica ;)
19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Right now? Babies R Us
20. What do you do most often when you are bored: Surf, Watch TV, Read
21. What time is Bedtime: When ever Dean gets up for work.
24. Favorite TV shows: Firefly, BattleStar Galactica, Lost, House, Smallville, The 4400, Ghost Hunters, Mythbusters (shall I go on??)
25. Last person/s you went to dinner with: Dean
26. Ford or Chevy: Saturn ;)
27. What are you listening to right now: Moulin Rouge
28. What is your favorite color: Black
29. Lake, ocean or river: Ocean
30. How many tattoos do you have? 2
31. Have you ever run out of gas: Once, on my way to a gas station, D'oh!

1 comment:

Ms. Doe said...

Awww..I feel loved, you did it!!! ;)