- History Odyssey Modern Times, we are still working on the level one curriculum, but Dani still enjoys it so I think we will continue this as something both children do together.
- Moving Beyond the Page, ages 6-8, this also incorporates Social Studies and Science appropriate to the books we are currently reading!
- All About Reading, Level 2, we are working on Level 1 now, and we are loving it! Jack has done so much better with this than any other language arts program we've tried, for learning the mechanics of reading.
- Math Mammoth, 4th Grade, we are continuing with Math Mammoth, Jack is a grade ahead in math, and he continues to do very well with the concepts as they are presented by MM.
- REAL Science Odyssey, Chemistry 1, we LOVE RSO! Dani did Chemistry a few years ago, and I am excited to revisit it with Jack.
DANI, 7th Grade (age 12)
- Moving Beyond the Page, ages 10-12, I can't wait to read The Giver!
- This one is up in the air at the moment. Math Mammoth says they will have 7th grade available at the end of August, if so, we will continue with Math Mammoth.
- REAL Science Odyssey, Biology 2, Mom just got us an AWESOME microscope, so I finally feel prepared to tackle the microscope labs included in this curriculum!
And of course, they will continue to attend enrichment classes at Eleanor Roosevelt Community Learning Center.