Featured Post

Annual Halloween Post (#1)

Every year at this time, I climb on my soapbox like Andy Rooney on a bender, and rant and rave about how people are ruining my favorite ...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

You may have noticed

Or, maybe not if you are reading on an RSS Reader, but up there, up at the top, there is a new name on this blog. I have officially changed the name to Beckie Tetrault (dot) Com. As I am the Co-Host of a FAMOUS new podcast, Savvy Homeschool Moms, I felt it was was time to make my presence in the interwebs world more official. As such, I thought Spookiez Spot was a bit childish and non-nondescript, and did NOT suit my new look. Both URLs will still work to get here, so no worries about that :) 

Oh, and for anyone keeping score, this is officially my 1,500 blog post!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Saint Schizophrenia said...

Well, look at you, you're a grown up now! ;)

William R.D. Wood said...

It's okay, I guess.

Looking good and with the podcast, sounding good too! Wow!