Featured Post

Sunday, October 02, 2011

WOW, it's is already October 2nd, and I feel like I'm behind!


So this is going to just be a quick post, just an update, and a glimpse of what I hope to share with y'all this Halloween season :) 

October traditionally for us has been a great month. Finally the oppressive heat of summer has left the valley, and the cooler weather of fall are usually moved in. A shift from frappuccino to hot coffee, more hot cocoa and less ice cream. Fall is by far my favorite time of the year, and I can't wait to get pumpkins, watch leaves changing and generally enjoy all that fall has to offer ;) Also traditionally around here, October is a month of fun field trips, keep your eye out for our reports both from The Big Fresno Fair, and The Monterey Bay Aquarium

On Spookiez Blog To Do list for this October?
  1. Update y'all on the fantastic Get Off Your Broom Witchy Fitness Challenge that I am participating in. 
  2. Make our October things to do list. Including crafts, recipes and movies to watch with the kiddos. 
  3. Traditionally I post my classic post about Chick Tracts, those who enjoy it will not be disappointed. 
  4. I really, REALLY want to make sure to share more of what my bloggy friends are doing on their blogs for Halloween! So look forward to blog hops, blog parties and any other way of highlighting/showcasing the AWESOME stuff that my fellow bloggers are doing this month :) 

Just a little fun to leave you with for now, my Pretties ;) 



No comments: