Featured Post

Annual Halloween Post (#1)

Every year at this time, I climb on my soapbox like Andy Rooney on a bender, and rant and rave about how people are ruining my favorite ...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mostly finished Rainforest Diorama

We still need to decide what other animals to add. Currently it's inhabited by one three toed sloth, a flying squirrel, a dart poison frog, a hummingbird, a pitcher plant, a rafflesia plant and a colony of ants.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Spooky said...

There aren't any flying squirrels native to the rainforest, are there? I thought they were only native to North America and Europe?

Spooky said...

Rainforest flying squirrels are found only in Southeast Asia, India, and Sri Lanka. ;)

http://rainforests.mongabay.com/0408.htm