Featured Post

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On the 20th day of October..

We watched the kids favorite Halloween movie, Haunted Mansion!




And Halloween's Most Extreme on the Travel Channel, one of my favorite shows! I love to see what other people are doing to celebrate Halloween ;)

While I am at it, here is the new list of things I have to make sure to watch before Halloween

  1. Ghost Adventures Live
  2. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  3. Still have a few new episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place before Halloween ;)
  4. Ghost Hunters Live
  5. The Addams Family series (haven't found them on yet :( )
We also still need to hit up a real costume store, trying to find vampire teeth for Danielle is proving to be difficult. We have no pumpkins to carve yet, so I have to get on that as well.


No comments: