Featured Post

Friday, June 19, 2009

Latest Paperback Book Swap Stats :)

My current bookshelf stats





Books
Mailed
Books
Received




262 286

Based on an average price of $4.50 per book (and that would be a low estimate for most of my books!) I have saved $1,282.50!!

In this time of belt tightening, and penny pinching, I can't speak highly enough about Paperback Swap! I love trading my old, read paperbacks for new things to read! Plus, I am not as afraid of trying a new author, because I know if I don't love it, I can just relist it in the system, and get something that I will love!

Click on the banner below to sign up for yourself. List 10 of your books and get 2 credits to get started! Then each book you send out give you another credit! Build a wish list, and the system automatically informs you when the books you want become available. It's a win-win ;)


PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

No comments: