It was sad to send Michael back. When I think about it, this is the last visitation covered by the divorce decree. He's back there now to finish out high school. He'll head off to college somewhere, not sure where yet. And he'll decide if he wants to come back and see me. Kinda a scary proposition...
I guess it's time to start making some resolutions for the new year...
1. I resolve to try to have more patience with the people in my life.
2. To help with #1, I resolve to spend more time taking care of myself. My littlest little one is 3 now, and doesn't require as much of me (she says as he's crying, pulling at her shirt because he's tired and refuses to sleep)
3. I resolve to get more sleep, if that means taking more naps, so be it.
4. I resolve to try to be healthier, mind and body.
5. I am going to buy some clothes that fit ;)
6. I need to get Danielle a new bed, and move Jack to the toddler bed.
7. And I resolve to forgive myself if I am not perfect :P