Featured Post

Friday, January 02, 2009

Fitness Friday..



I don't have a lot to report for my first Fitness Friday post, due to the stomach flu that has spread like wildfire through the family. I did spend 20 minutes on my WiiFit last night, but is wasn't as good of a workout as I am sure I could I have gotten, as I was still to feeling up to par. My goal is 20 minutes a day on the WiiFit, if you look way down at the bottom of the page, you can see my ticker where I will attempt to keep track of it all ;)

My current WiiFit age is 43!! SCARY, seeing as how I am only 37 ;) I think though this has a lot to do with my bad hip. Your WiiFit age is based on a few things, one of which is their balance tests. I am BAD at the balance tests, because of my hip. My Center of Balance is off to the right because of it as well.

I really like the Hula Hoop game, and the Ski Jump. Danielle is better at catching the thrown hula hoops then I am, but I'm getting better ;0)

No comments: