Featured Post

Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Ah! I got a blog award from Homeschooling Mom going Sane! Thank you so much :)

Here are the rules ;)

*List six things that make you happy.
*Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.
*Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

6 Things that make me happy?

1. Dark Chocolate
2. My kids when they are sleeping or playing nicely together, LOL!
3. My friends! THEY ROCK!
4. Taking a nap in the afternoon
5. A good book or a good movie, and the peace and quiet to enjoy it
6. Running away from home for Starbucks now and again.

And I need to pass it on to 5 other bloggers, so let's see...

1. Wendy @ Athena Academy
2. Summer @ Wired for Noise
3. Alicia @ Magic and Mayhem
4. Cynthia @ Good Enough Witch

And for the 5th blog, ummm, just go for it if ya want it ;) LOL!


No comments: