Featured Post

Friday, November 07, 2008

So not sponge worthy...

You know those posts that you come across in someone blog that make you say, OMG! I have to forward this to EVERYONE I know? Those posts are sponge worthy :)

I like to Stumble. Not exactly sure what the point of it all is, but it's fun, and a good way to kill some time. I often offer to stumble for my friends, to increase their traffic. They often offer to do the same in return. But really, I don't feel I have anything that's stumble worthy... Maybe my tie dye shirts, or caramel apples, but those are pretty holiday specific, LOL!

So what do you think? Do you think something needs to be sponge worthy to stumble it? Or do you think just about anything can be stumbled, and someone will find some use in it?


3 comments:

Nate's Mom said...

I am so lame. Unless you get a charge out of falling on your behind, I don't know what "stumble" is :-) And, um sponges live in the ocean or under the sink... See what I mean. And, I have never twittered, well, not in public anyway...

@Fresyes said...

I didnt think anyone could see my snorkel breathing tube... damn!

Summer said...

I don't think things have to be huge to be Stumble worthy. I have a photo of Trey on his trike that gets all kinds of hits from Stumble for whatever reason. I guess it's the whole "one man's trash is another's treasure" thing. There's someone out there for everything. :)