It's a bit too small for me :)
Worsted Weight Yarn
Size G hook
1. Chain 22, join in 1st stitch with ss (this should fit around the top of your palm, across your knuckles.
2. Chain 2, dc in joining stitch. Dc in each stitch around. Join with ss.
3. Chain 2, cross double crochet in each stitch around. Join with ss.
4. Chain 2, repeat row 2, except the last one. Turn
5. Repeat row 4
6. Chain 2, dc in each stitch around, then chain two and join with ss to continue in the round.
7. Chain 2, dc in joining stitch and in each stitch around. Join with ss.
8. Repeat row 3
9. Chain 2, sc in space between cross stitches. Chain 1, sc in space, repeat to end. Join with ss.
10. Chain 3, sc in chain 1 spaces, ch 3, sc in ch1 space, repeat all the way around. Join with ss.
11 & 12. Chain 5, sc in chain 3 spaces, ch 5, sc in ch3 space, repeat all the way around. Join with ss.
13. Tie off and weave in ends :)
This can be worn with the ruffles down for a fingerless glove look, or ruffles up, under a jacket or long sleeved sweater for a cuff look!