Featured Post

Annual Halloween Post (#1)

Every year at this time, I climb on my soapbox like Andy Rooney on a bender, and rant and rave about how people are ruining my favorite ...

Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's that time of the year again..


No not the holidays, and not my birthday (though my birthday is coming up ;) ) No, I am talking about NaBloPoMo!

The one month of the year when bloggers around the blogosphere strive to post every day for the entire month!

I participated last year in NaBloPoMo, and I did okay. I am not going to say all my posts were stellar, or even interesting, but I did post one every day.

So here is post 1, of what should be a month of posts, hopefully there will be a few gems worth my readers time, and I encourage you to join me!




1 comment:

Nate's Mom said...

Ok, I signed up for this too. Not, sure it's even remotely possible, but it sounded fun. In Oct, I blogged twice, I think, lol. So, stop by, comment, give me some ideas. PLEASE!

Sorry wee missed the meeting today. I hope you had enough turnout to have fun with the birdfeeders. We might do it at home since Nate is working on his birding badge. I think Jacob might be to, going to have to check.

Sheri