Featured Post

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happily Homemade Holiday ;)

You may notice my little badge over in my sidebar that says I took the Happily Homemade Holiday pledge. I did this last year too, and it was very successful. As I discussed in a previous post, I am busily crafting gifts for family and friends.

But the Homemade Holiday pledge doesn't mean YOU have to personally make everything. Where that would be nice, it is sometimes not practical or possible! So, when you can't make something yourself, there are many resources for things handmade by others!

I highly recommend Etsy.com and you can see my ever evolving wish list in my sidebar. (You know, in case you were crafting or shopping for me, LOL) I also enjoy Hyena Cart for fun stuff to buy for myself and others!

Local crafter malls, and craft shows are a good resource for handmade goodies!

So this holiday season, think outside the mall, to what you can craft or buy hand crafted!


No comments: