I've been tagged by a new blog friend Mighty Jo and so I am going to play along ;)
The rules are: 1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I always said I was never going to get married and have children. I was fairly set on it up until I'd say high school. I even bet the youth minister (great example there, betting with youngsters!!) $20 that I wouldn't, I still owe him $20 if I ever see him again, LOL!
2. I wanted to name my daughter Alice Maeve, Alice from Alice in Wonderland of course, but NO idea where I got Maeve from. Strangest thing, I have a friend now, Tina, who's daughter is named Maeven! (cue freaky twilight zone music).
3. I have talked to Anne Rice (author of Interview with the Vampire) on the telephone. When I was in high school, I got a San Francisco phone book, and looked her up, cross referenced the number with her husbands name, and just called her up from the pay phone in the hallway. (yeah, I went to high school pre-cell phones, LOL) I used to talk to her about once a week, for a few months, just before she moved to New Orleans. Funniest thing is how shocked people act when I tell them I just looked her up and called, guess they never thought of it.
4. I have seen the first half of The Rocky Horror Picture Show upwards of 300 times. But not the end, because I used to leave after the Time Warp to go to IHOP.
5. In high school, I was in Drama, Creative Writing, KMTZ AlhambraVision Live, the Watchdog and many, many other things, but with the exception of a few articles from The Watchdog, I have NO way to prove it. I am not in any pictures in the yearbook!
6. I hide chocolate in my house so I don't have to share ;) and if I get caught, I tell my daughter it has ginger in it ( I do eat dark chocolate ginger pieces from Sees, MY FAVORITE Sees candy ) so she won't ask for any!
Now, let's see, I have to tag 6 peeps. I guess I will try to step outside of my safety box, and tag some new people ;) I have made a lot of new friends on Twitter, so I think I will reach out and tag some of them!
TAG! Christie @ http://snaplanning.blogspot.com/
TAG! Stacey @ http://shytrblemaker.wordpress.com/
TAG! Beth @ http://whenicomeupforair.blogspot.com/
TAG! Giazz @ http://www.giazzworld.blogspot.com/
TAG! SugarJones @ http://www.living-intheory.com/
TAG! Angela @ http://rahnfamily.blogspot.com/ (Cause dang it, she needs to POST!)
And if you weren't tagged, go and visit these fine blogs and learn 6 things you didn't know about them too!