Featured Post

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Snagged from Tiffiny! Scattergories!

SCATTERGORIES......it's harder than it looks! Copy, erase my answers, enter yours, and put it on your blog. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
>> > > >> > > >> > > >

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Beckie
4 LETTER WORD: Boat
BOYS NAME: Billy
GIRLS NAME: Barbara
OCCUPATION: Babysitter
A COLOR: Blue
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Boots
BEVERAGE: Beer
FOOD: BBQ
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Bubble Bath
A PLACE : Barcelona
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Broken watch
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Because I said so!!

Thanks Tiff!


1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

I like your answers better than mine. :) I suck at that game. When I told my friend at work my answers...She instantly came up with better ones. Oh well, all in a day's work. ;)