Featured Post

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I am so sad...

Danielle has been asking and asking when "Who wants to be a superhero?" was coming back to SciFi channel. This is one of a group of shows that her and I enjoy watching together, like "I survived a Japanese game show" and "Unbeatable Banzuke", LOL! So I went to the SciFi channel website to see when it may be starting, only to find out

SCIFI DIDN'T RENEW IT FOR A 3RD SEASON!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was such a great show! It showed normal people, doing amazing and heroic things. We both had people to root for, and we're excited each week to see what challenges were put before them.

I guess I better get letter writing, it worked (sort of) for Jericho ;)



1 comment:

nytessa said...

Was that picture taken at DragonCon? James marsters is going to be there this summer, I can hardly wait!