Featured Post

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Flexitarian me :)

So I have been toying with the idea of taking on the PETA 30 day GoVeg Challenge. The more I think about it, the more overwhelmed I get, when I consider menu planning for me and the family, I just can't imagine switching them over 100%.

So I found this cool thing, Flexitarian! I think I can get on board with becoming more conscience of how much meat I and my family eat.

This is what we are shooting for as a family:

  • Start out eating 3 days a week vegetarian
  • Move up to eating 5 days a week vegetarian
  • Continue to eat vegetarian more meals then not
I think we can do this, expect to see a change in my Menu Planning Monday posts to reflect more meat free dishes :) (I will be starting on Monday June 9th)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

This is a great challenge! We used to do Meatless Monday. Now we try to be aware, however reading this reminds me we could be more so.