Featured Post

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week in Review..

Even though it's only Wednesday, LOL!

Just one of those quick catch up posts that I don't make often enough for some readers of my blog.

Things are going well around The Gist Academy for Gifted Youngsters . We have been pretty casual about school work the past few weeks, since the end of the year is coming soon, and we will have all new school books starting in a few weeks. Danielle is a natural at math (not sure where she got that from, cause it sure ain't me!) and picks up new concepts rather easily. We are still enjoying the company of our frogs, they are HUGE now (for frogs anyways) and it's obvious from the black stripe on Froggy's arms that he is a boy and Cutie is a girl.

Jack-Jack got his first little boy hair cut, you can scroll down to see one pic, not a great one, but all I have at the moment. He looks so much older now! LOL! He's trying to learn how to ride a trike, but his legs aren't quite long enough yet :(

Our SpiralScouts Circle is having their first actual meeting this Saturday, think good thoughts for me!

I guess that's it for now. I am going to have a long post on the merits of Crayola 3-D Sidewalk Chalk, LOL!!

No comments: