Featured Post

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Healthy, and yummy cereal is always welcome in my house!

I was asked to write a post about Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Gold™ cereal. We are big cereal eaters here at our house. And not just for breakfast! So I am always looking for good, healthy cereals that my kids will actually eat. It's all well and good to have all sorts of vitamins and fiber in a cereal but if the kids won't eat it, then whats the point??

Frosted Flakes Gold contains whole grains, fiber and get this, HONEY! We are big fans of honey around here, and that touch of sweetness will make sure that the kids will eat it. It's a great source of long lasting energy, which is good when you are rushing out the door to baseball, the library, or other kid activity. My kids love to take a baggie of cereal with them as an on the go snack between here and there.

And for those times when you want something a little more then just your average bowl of cereal with milk, Kellogg's has provided some great recipes! I am gonna try Tony the Tiger Bites very soon, I am sure they will be a favorite! I also think I may try Cinnamon Swirl Bread for DH, he's always looking for yummy things to take in his lunch box.

I hate to steal a tag line, but I have to say Frosted Flakes Gold? They'rrrrrrre GREAT!

No comments: