Featured Post

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The changing face of Doctor Who..

And no I am not really talking about regeneration! LOL!!

When I first started to watch Doctor Who, there was little chance of me developing a crush on the main character. I mean Tom Baker was not a hunk by any means, maybe even a little homely.



But he was an awesome Doctor, and one of my top 10 favorites (pun intended).

Then came the 9th Doctor, and boy howdy times they are a changing!! The Doctor is HOT and his companions (male and female) are falling for him left and right! It's changing the dynamic of the show, and not necessarily in a bad way!



And the 10th Doctor!! I mean come on!! Rose, Martha, Jack, they didn't stand a chance!!



Even the Master has improved over time ;)

1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

Is it just me, or does the guy with the glasses look like Tina's bro? ;)