- Picked up the toys in living room and dining room. Decided to limit each child to 5 toys in the living room toy box, until they can be counted on to keep those 5 picked up on a regular basis. In addition to their 5 chosen toys, I allowed silkies, and beanbags as additional uncounted toys.
- Cleaned off the Dining room table, did a few coloring pages, and worked on some Thanksgiving crafts
- Cleaned off the top of the fireplace
- Packed up all of the books and supplies to ship back to Connections Academy.
- Cleaned out the couches, febreeze couches and carpet
- Made shopping list for Thanksgiving
- Washed, dried and folded 3 loads of laundry
- Made Enchiladas Chowder for dinner
Still need to do:
- Sweep and mop kitchen and dining room