Featured Post

Monday, November 05, 2007

Almost blew it on my first day!!

I signed up to blog every day in November (which for me didn't start until yesterday, though I did blog quite a few days before, and here it is already 8:30 on Monday, and I haven't blogged yet today!!

Not a lot today, really. Got some great math done, Danielle is so excited to be working with coins now! I touched up my hair, darkened it a bit, since it was already fading to pink.

I am reading The Haunting by Shirley Jackson. So far, not as scary or as good as the movie, The Haunting of Hill House, but I have high hopes that it will get better. I have so many books on my To Be Read shelf, I am afraid it's going to collapse!

Tomorrow night I have a SpiralScouts meeting at Starbucks (free WiFi, YAY!!). Let's hope that we have a good turn out for signing up and getting stuff prepared to start meeting! I can't wait!

I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully tomorrow, I will be more interesting.

No comments: