- Clean bedroom, changes all sheets
- Cleaned bathroom, scrubbed tub out
- Cleaned living room
- Cleaned kitchen, loaded and unloaded dishwasher
- Made dinner last night, Manwiches, was enjoyed by all, plus cooked extra lb of ground beef for dinner tonight
- Crafted with Danielle, made bats, spiders, and more for halloween
I was watching TV yesterday and a clorox commercial came on. They said something about when the house is all clean, everything is done, and you can relax. Ummm, when is the house ever DONE?? There is always something to be cleaned in my house. While I am doing the dishes, the kids are thrashing the living room. While I am cleaning the bedroom, they are messing up the bathroom. And every minute that we are alive, we are making more dirty laundry. The work is never DONE, just put off to another time. I take a break, all the while looking at what still needs to be done. See my Ta Da list up there?? Guess what is on my to do list for today?
- Unload and reload dishwasher
- At least 3 loads of laundry
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks for myself and three children
- Keeping above mentioned children from killing themselves, others or the dog.
- Getting Danielle's paperwork ready for her new school
and it goes on and on, every day. The same things over and over again. I wish, just once, I could wash a dish and it stays washed.