Featured Post

Monday, August 06, 2007

Kids are silly...

I am doing an experiment today to prove it.

I LOVE to bake, I bake all sorts of things. I really like to make various fruit/veggie breads. I have a recipe called A to Z bread that you mix and match ingredients from a HUGE list to make your unique bread. Today, I am making Zucchini Pineapple bread, thanks to Angela and her bordering on obscene zucchini she brought me. There was enough for 2 loaves of bread! LOL!

The funny thing is, I bake all these breads, and I find that if I bake them in a muffin tin, they disappear MUCH faster then if I bake a loaf of bread. They are exactly the same, just the size and shape are different.

So today, I baked one loaf of bread and 6 muffins, from the same bowl of batter. We shall see what is left over at the end :)

No comments: