Featured Post

Monday, May 07, 2007

Weirdness this morning...

For those that know me, you know that I sleep with my kids in my bed. When DH isn't here, I have both of them, when he is here, I just have jack-jack, and Danielle is in her own bed, near mine. I also often listen to my IPod at night, and currently I am listening to The Secret.

So this morning, both my kids were snoring away, it had to be 3 or 4 am, and I woke up. I heard a woman's voice, right next to me, say "You have to do something." that was all, no further instructions. I laid there for a LONG time, waiting, to see if I heard someone outside that it could have been, or see if there was any more to it. Nope, nothing, no one outside, no more voices. So, I lay there trying to go back to sleep, yeah, goodluck on that one.

Then I am getting ready to go out this morning, and I think to myself, hey, I should wear a necklace. But instead of going to my jewelry box, I decide to go to my craft box. Inside is a necklace that I bought YEARS ago, with a single Rune on it.



Kenaz
: (K: Beacon or torch.) Vision, revelation, knowledge, creativity, inspiration, technical ability. Vital fire of life, harnessed power, fire of transformation and regeneration. Power to create your own reality, the power of light. Open to new strength, energy, and power now. Passion.

Okay, who ever is trying to tell me something, can ya just send me an email, instant message, or leave me a post it, cause I KNOW you want me to do something, but I have no idea what....

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow. That is awesome. Have you tried meditating on that?

Anonymous said...

I like Angela's idea to meditate about it. Or if you don't already start writing your dreams down. What a powerful message. I hope you figure it out soon.
Megan