Featured Post

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I know, I know..

I have been promising pictures, I will get them up soon. I have a ton of my newly crafted goodies to put up, my new hair cut, not to mention my beautiful children ;)

Finding time on the computer has been hard, Jack had decided that if I am on the computer while he is awake, that he must immediately climb on the back of the couch and attempt to throw himself on the floor before I can catch him. Seriously, every time I get on the computer he does this. It makes it hard to get anything done, since I am either on constant alert to have to be catching him, or I am holding him already because I have moments before caught him.

I need to figure out a new way to organize my space, so that the back of the couch, and the subsequent fall on the floor are no longer the quickest route to mommy's lap...

No comments: