Featured Post

Monday, September 18, 2006

Long time no blog...

I swear, it's getting harder and harder to find time to blog, LOL!!

Nothing exciting going on here, I am working on my new Usborne Books business, and I am very excited about it. I LOVE Usborne books, so selling them should be a breeze!

We had our first SpiralScouts meeting, and it went really well. I think we are gonna have a great group here!

Danielle is doing great in preschool, when she wants to. Some days she doesn't seem interested, so our letter of the week often stretches for a week and a half, but not like we have to worry about finishing before the end of the school year ;)

Jack took his first step, but hasn't really tried since yesterday. He also says mama, which is soo cute. He discovery hummus at The Discovery Center on Saturday, and he LOVES it! I couldn't feed it to him fast enough.

Well, that's about all here, TTYL ;)

No comments: