- I am tired of being ashamed when friends come over because of the mess. I have to get this under control. There is a place for everything, and sometimes that place is a donation bin or a dumpster!
- I need start excersing again, Danielle loves to do the excersize tapes, and asks to do them often, so that should make it a bit easier, I just have to keep one kid occupied :)
- I need to remember to take my medicine EVERYDAY and give medicine that is needed to others. (I am terrible at remembering that stuff!!)
- I need to sort through the kids toys, clothes, and everything and get rid of at least half!
My goals specifically for today:
- Start a new, realistic Flylady style control journal. One that takes my lifestyle, and pre-existing scheduling in to consideration.
- Go to bed with a clean kitchen tonight
- Make one more attempt to sell the stroller and bouncer, otherwise DONATE it!
- Go to the store and get the supplies I need to clean, and get rid of all the crap that doesn't work!