Featured Post

Friday, June 23, 2006

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing." (thanks Will :) )

This is my life lately. I have no time for anything, and yet I do nothing. I feel as if I am not accomplishing anything at all, but when asked to do things, I find I can not fit them in. I haven't had time to blog, to work on anything constructive, or to even really do anything beyond the everyday, day to day crap of running a household. I have a Babyfest meeting today, and it's scheduled at just the right time that I can't really get started on anything to do before it, and yet, once it's over, it will be 100+ degrees outside and I won't really feel like doing anything afterwards either.

I have to go to the grocery store today. I have to finish cleaning Michael's room. I have to get the laundry put away. I have to get the living room more baby/dog proofed.

And yet, I don't forsee any of these things getting done :(

No comments: