Featured Post

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Trip to the Jungle with Nanno and Papa



While we were visiting grandma and grandpa a few weeks ago, we made a trip to The Jungle.



It's a huge indoor play area, like a big McDonald's playplace.



There are walkways for parents to walk through the middle to find or keep an eye on their kids, LOL! And there is a quiet room for adults only, I guess if you have bigger kids, you can leave them to play while you relax, enjoy TV, reading or wireless internet.



As fun as it looks, Danielle hated it, cried most of the time, and basically refused to do anything. So I paid $12 (entry fee and we forgot socks, so I had to buy them) for about 20 minutes of playing, 4 tokens for the videos games (which I then played into about 90 tickets), and two pairs of ugly white socks. I turned in the tickets for stickers and candy bracelets.

No comments: