Featured Post

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Husband on Strike...

I said I wouldn't blog about it, I said it was too stupid to give it any attention, but here I am..

Husband On Strike

I am sure most of you have seen this idiot right? The one who's camped out on his roof, protesting his children being in his bed? Aside from the outrageously childish methods this man is using to bring attention to what should be a decision between a husband and wife, the fact that he has chosen to start his web blog and be interviewed by all the media outlets, at least if he was my husband, would guarantee him many, many more cold and hungry nights. Heck, if it was me, I would take his freaking ladder away and spray him at regular intervals with a hose, but that's just me ;)

So, for those of you who are interested, in response to the petition that was started to support this idiot, Hathor the Cowgoddess (my Hero!) has started a petition to support the mom, who has been rather civil in all this (unless I missed something?) So go here and sign the petition and let this mama know we support her!! Petition

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with this man wanting his children to sleep in their OWN beds!! His wife needs to get over herself and put the marriage 1st. He obviously does not want the kids in the room and it's HIS room as well so he should have some say.

As a mother of 3 I can say I'm quite sick of all the *AP* mommies out there that think their way is the ONLY way. Kids belong in thier OWN beds.