Featured Post

Friday, January 13, 2006

I guess it is Friday the 13th!

My day started out with a bang, or should I say a beep? At 3am, I was awoken by my stupid fire alarm chirping to tell me the battery was going dead. Of course, they are all up high, and I am freaking short, but lucky for me it was one of the lower ones, and I was able to reach it by standing on a chair. I called Dean and made him stay on the phone with me incase I fell, he could call 911.

Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
Dean: Yes, my wife was disabling a fire alarm at 3am standing on a chair in her panties and she seems to have fallen. She is home alone with a newborn and a toddler.
Operator: I see, I will send blind firemen to rescue her.
Dean: Good idea ;)

Yes, this is how I imagined the call to go...

Other then that, so far so good, knock on wood!! I have actually almost gotten my kitchen cleaned, my living room is picked up, the laundry is all in baskets, and Danielle has been having a blast painting, without getting any on the carpet!! WHOOHOO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahhaaa!!! Funny! I can actually picture this. :)